When you are coming for admission, please check the following:
- The doctors alone have the right to discharge a patient.
- Discharge requests are processed round the clock
- Please bring all deposit receipts, and the balance payment for the final settlement of your bills before 12.00 pm to avoid half day’s bed charges which are levied after 12.00 pm till 04.00 pm.
- In case you are discharged on Sunday or on a hospital holiday, you may be required to make an on account payment as decided by the Admission & Billing Department. The final bill will be prepared the next working day. You will be given a Deposit Slip which has to be produced at the time of the final settlement.
- Your Summary Report / Discharge Card will be given to you by the floor staff at the time of discharge.
- Please surrender the visitors pass at the Billing Department.
- After the final settlement you will be given a refund slip, and final bill with paid stamp, to show on floor staff & the security on your way out.
- Kindly vacate the bed as soon as bills are settled.
- For follow-up appointments with your consultant, please call +91-22-23757573 / +91-22-23712299.
- During non-banking hours special provision is made for payment through cash counters in the Billing Department.
- If you have a mediclaim policy, you are required to approach the Company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need
- The final bill
- The detail bill,
- The discharge card and
Narrative summary. The final and detail bill will be given by cashier on settlement of dues. The discharge card will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge and the narrative summary from the Medical Record Department.(East Bldg.)/ Ward.